Why Work at CarteNav?
|When you start working with CarteNav, you’re joining more than your typical office team. At CarteNav, the office works on a foundation of collaboration and innovation, constantly seeking new opportunities to bring out the best in all team members.
Our new office space offers a modern open-air work environment, with unique amenities for our team members to avail of, including a kitchen area with a panoramic view of the Halifax harbour, as well as an outside balcony.
Our team is the basis of what makes CarteNav successful. By investing in top talent, we invest in top solutions for our clients and customers. CarteNav is a place where you can begin, grow and expand your career with the support of a dedicated and collaborative team.
As part of the PAL/EIC group, CarteNav employees are entitled to a wide range of innovative benefits including:
• Dental, Health & Vision plans that cover both you and your family.
• Service Recognition Program recognizing long-term employees.
• PAL Scholarship Program with Junior and Post-Secondary awards for employee dependents.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan allowing employees to share in the success of the company.
• Competitive Maternity Top-Up Benefits.
• Pension program where employee and employer both contribute to assist you in saving for the future.
• Exciting new Retirement Benefits at the end of your career with PAL.
• Long-Term Disability for financial support during illnesses or following injuries.
• Life insurance, AD&D as well as LTD insurance options.
• Competitive Vacation Entitlements, increasing with years of service.
• Discounted fitness and gym memberships.
• Uniform Entitlement for select team members.
• Employee Tuition Assistance Program, offering financial support for further education.
• Employee Assistance Plan.
• Emergency travel coverage for you and your family.
• Discounted plans for home and auto insurance.
• Canada Payroll Savings Program.
• Travel discounts with an external agency.
• Discounts on car rentals with Avis and Budget, as well as discounted rates at select hotels in ON, QC, NS & NL.
• Preferred rates for mobile phones and communication packages.
• Discounts at Canada’s Wonderland in Toronto, ON.
• Travel benefits with PAL Airlines and Porter.